How do I get a prescription for Valium?

Monday , 31, October 2011 Leave a comment

First, you need to see a counselor. Only a counselor can determine the best method to control your anxiety. Generally, counselors will attempt cognitive behavioral therapy first…basically teach you how to stop the anxiety. If that isn’t effective enough, THEN medication will be looked into. Medication should be your last resort if you haven’t seen a counselor.

Please give us your valuable comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *